Over 1 Million Views On VEVO
Lovari, born and raised in New York, reached #1 on both iTunes & Amazon R&B New Releases Chart with the single "Still In Love (feat. Anny Jules)", from his album "No Holding Back".
Additional highlights from the album included:
* Foolish Beat - featured on PerezHilton.com
* Keep It Movin' - Amazon.com Top 40 R&B Singles Chart & Top 30 Digital DJ U.S. R&B Chart.
* Still In Love (feat. Anny Jules) - #1 on both the iTunes and Amazon R&B New Releases Chart.
* Take It To The Top- featuring Robey, star of the Emmy winning TV series "Friday The 13th"
In 2015, a remix album "I Wanna Be Loved" reached the Top 50 iTunes U.S. Dance Album Chart and the Top 40 of Amazon's Electronica Albums Chart.
Highlights from the album include:
* Touch Me (feat. Robin Byrd) - Reviewed on FOX's Good Day NY & The NY Post Page Six Gossip. Robin Byrd is listed in Entertainment Weekly Magazine as one of the "Top Ten Talk Show Hosts Of All Time", as chosen by Andy Cohen.
*The Floor (feat. David Eric) - #1 on OnlyLyrics.com Dance Chart ; featured on MTV.com
*Right Here - The music video is featured on MTV Artists.
In 2016, Lovari released his first bilingual track, "Te Siento". It is currently his most successful single to date, reaching half a million views on YouTube, FM radio play and several chart placements (#1 on Funkmaster Flex's Franchise Record Pool R&B Chart).
*Shore Thing - Winner - Best Suspense - NY International Independent Film Festival-
Lovari wrote, co-directed, co-produced and starred in this film, based on shark attacks that occured in NJ in 1916. For the 100 Year Anniversary of the actual attacks, the film was showcased in Matawan NJ for "Shark Centennial" - the site of three of the attacks.
Lovari's acting credits include the Funny Or Die series "The Chris Kepford Show", in a recurring cast member role as Benji. He also co-starred in an episode of Discovery ID's third season of "Dates From Hell" in the episode "Just Between The Three Of Us" .
Lovari is one of the official spokespersons for Headstrong NY. In 2015, News 12 profiled and interviewed Lovari in a segment about the company and included his music videos in the featured story.